[VN] Vietnam Airlines: VN570 SGN-TPE


This post would focus on the cloud scene in the sky after the typhoon Haiyan and the special meal provided  by the Vietnam airline. Although I have traveled this flight several times, but still have different feeling and thoughts in every time. 

This is the only photo shot from land , then we would have lots of photo taken in plane .


After we taking off and flight over the cloud, we could start to enjoy the most beautiful scene .

With the sunset and the huge cumulonimbus , I love it. 

And it changed by the times , definitely would not feel tired when you really like it .


 

Ok, when the sun finally disappear, FA finally provide today's meal , I have ordered Hindu Meal (HNML) when I booked the flight, So here it is . A fried fish with a little spicy curry, salad ,naan and fruit. 
The naan instead of the bread, but it just tasted like puff pastry , not as good as the real naan.
The fried fish, alright, I would like curry with chicken much more, however I thought maybe it's the traditional Hindu food .


However the salad is different with the normal meal they provided , I could not judge which one taste good , but it's ok . With the green sauce, sorry , I couldn't tell what it tasted like. Supposed it just like the normal salad sauce with green color.



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[JP] 2015的北海道之旅:NIKKA酒廠,余市,小樽築港與錢函

[CX] CathayPacific: CX 463 TPE-HKG & 機場淋浴室

[OD] Malindo Air: OD803 KUL-SIN 不只是廉航的平價馬印航空