[Hotel] Moonlight Hotel

MoonLight Hotel, Located at Dist1,Ho-Chi-Minh City, Vietnam. I choose this hotel because in this budget (40USD), the room type has a outside window. I love to see the sky and the view out of the window. It close the main street and near Ben Thanh Market, you could take a walk and visit lots of location in Dist 1.
The basic room is called Superior room, I booked a doubled bed . 
Sorry , a little mess. On the second morning, the room service cost probably 30 mins, so I went to lobby at ground floor.
They provide a refrigerator with mini bar (Of course you could store your tiger beer or Saigon bia ! ) and a cable LCD TV with good graphic quality.  also they provide free WiFi connection , the speed is fast with strong signal. 
This is my first night, you could see the big window ! awesome. Although the room is not quite large, but it's still good. There is a small light on the top of the painting and light the bed if you like to read books before sleep.


The bathroom didn't have a tub, but that's ok, I didn't see tub in this budget range. the toilet is not good when I press the push button. The shower is great. Although I tried to get another shower next morning the water didn't warm enough. Maybe the boiler just start to boil  .


This is the church tower show in the website, I have request a high level room when I booked at Hotels.com, Also write a mail to double check (But they didn't response), When I checked in , the Desk asked me if  I made a reservation at Orbitz ?! , whatever, my name is correct. He gave me 3th floor , so that's I could only see this side. Not as beautiful as the picture which was taken. But the tower would have a special light at night, So, Enjoy it ! 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[JP] 2015的北海道之旅:NIKKA酒廠,余市,小樽築港與錢函

[CX] CathayPacific: CX 463 TPE-HKG & 機場淋浴室

[OD] Malindo Air: OD803 KUL-SIN 不只是廉航的平價馬印航空